Friday, November 12, 2010

PHAT FIBER December "The Music Box!"

You all know about Phat Fiber, right?

www.phatfiber.com

It's pure awesomeness, let me tell you. Every month a bunch of artists contribute samples of their work following a theme.  All of it combines to make a fun box of samples for you to try out!  You can chose just yarn, just spinning fiber, or a combo and there are always stitch markers and extra goodies, exclusive discounts, and more.

This is my third month contributing, and it's just as much fun for us artists as it is for the great customers who support us.  I so enjoy the chance to stretch my creativity in following a theme and watching everyone else's ideas come to life.

December's theme is "The Music Box:" and already the artists have a flurry of awesome ideas.  Lots of inspiration from actual music boxes, from an assortment of childhood memories to songs about winter, Christmas, light, and more.

My inspiration comes from the awesome P!nk and her song "Raise Your Glass" which she says is "a celebration for those who feel left out from the popular crowd".  I love it!

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll get any sparkly merino sock yarn in in time, so I'm not sure what base I'll use. 

I'll get a pic of my inspiration here in a minute, but my pics aren't loading. :( blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment